Innovation in fire suppression technology
Patented EXXFIRE Cool Gas Generator is technology derived from rocket technology. The non pressurized, solid propellant is stored as a chemical block inside integrated / engineered housing. An initiator starts the decomposition of the propellant releasing N2 gas at ambient temperature into protection area.
- Integrated system with early smoke detection and
suppression. Less consequential damage compare to
- Object protection.
- Easy to install, Built-in Battery, Low maintenance, Self
- No agent clean up after suppression (unlike aerosols).
- No GWP, No ODP.
- Exxfire 1500 : 2.4 cum protect volume
- Exxfire 750 : 1.2 cum protect volume
- Exxfire 2250 : 3.6 cum protect volume
Typical Application / Industry
- Server Cabinet, Electrical Distribution Panel etc.
- Industrial manufacturing, IT/Computer, Telecom etc.
Non Pressurized N2 Gas Suppression System