India is fast-growing country and expected to increase demands on highest quality of fire protection systems and services for life safety. To meet the demands, Nohmi Bosai (India) Pvt. Ltd. was established as fire protection and risk solution company in India. We provide the most suitable, state-of-the-art and high quality protection systems, not only supplying products but also executing turnkey projects with competitive advantage to customers for various industries. We are looking forward to creating long-term values to customers and contributing to a safer society in India.
- Message from Chairman of Nohmi Bosai Ltd. -
- Turnkey fire protection solution from Engineering, System design,
Supply of equipment, Installation of systems, Testing & Commissioning
and Maintenance of Fire alarm system and Gas suppression system etc.
- Product sales of Fire alarm equipment and Inert gas suppression
system, etc. of Nohmi Bosai Ltd.
- Fire risk solution consulting and survey of existing fire protection
- Nohmi Bosai Ltd.: 99.9%
- Nohmi Engineering Corporation: 0.1%
(100% owned subsidiary of Nohmi Bosai Ltd.)
Nohmi Bosai History in India
- 2014: JV company is changed to Nohmi Bosai (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- 2008: Company was established as JV company with local partner.
- 2004: Contract awarded for NTPC fire protection package first time.
- 2003: Nohmi Bosai setup distributor in India for product sales.
- 1979: Installed fire protection system for ONGC offshore platform.
- Gurgaon: Head Office
- FSAI (Fire & Security Association of India)
- Committee member of CED 22.4 (Fire Detection & Suppression
System) & CED 36 (Fire Safety) of CED (Civil Engineering) in BIS.
Ensure that people have effective fire protection so they can enjoy safe and comfortable life. We establish an integrated series of services that assures consistent responsibility for providing customers the best fire protection systems for their needs.
Working Principle and Code of Conduct
We commit to conduct business under laws without opaque commercial dealings. For our Working Principle and Code of Ethics, please click here.